From pitch to yes (or no) in just 8 days. Zero Bullshit
We are ecosystem builders, founders, and mentors investing in early-stage teams with grand visions.
We offer fair deals, focused on the vision and the team
Get help from former founders, angels, and mentors
Super Fast Speed
We make our investment decisions in 8 days or less
Terrafertil/ Nature’s Heart
Growth & Martech
Growth & Martech
What is the ticket size you invest?
We invest from $50K to $150K tickets
How do I pitch to you?
Submit your application and we’ll let you know if we would like to schedule a pitch
What’s the size of the fund?
- $3M-$5M USD.
How many General Partners (GPs) are part of 0BS?
- 9 General Partners
Who are the Venture Partners (VPs)?
- We call Venture Partners to our Limited Partners.
- Our community is form by ecosystem leaders with skin in the game from all over the world, specially with regional focus on LatAm.
What industries does 0BS invests on?
- We are agnostic, we don’t have an industry preference
What stages does 0BS focuses on?
- Mostly early stage (pre-seed&seed) but also a bit of growth stage.
Who decides what companies go through pitch?
- When you submit your application our 9 GPs will analyze it and vote to see if we would like to schedule a pitch (in approximately 8 days).
Who participates in the pitch session?
- Our GPs and 1-4 Venture Partners.
- If the entrepreneur detects a potencial conflict of interest with one of our GPs and/or VPs, then that person/s won’t participate.
If a company doesn’t pass to pitch, do they get feedback?
- Unfortunately, in this part of the process we are not able to give feedback.
After the pitch, when does the company receives a yes or no?
- Whether it’s yes or no, we would let you know our decision in 8 days.
Who decides on what companies to invest?
- Our investment committee is formed by the 9 GPs, they have the ultimate decision.
If a company doesn’t pass to investment, do they get feedback?
- Yes, we like to be honest with the entrepreneurs and have transparency on our decisions.
How active is 0BS with their Portfolio companies?
- We can be as active as the company would like us to be (either our GPs and VPs) and we love to support them whenever they need it.
What documents do we require for the Due Diligence (DD)?
We will ask you for the drive/folder with the basic documents:
- Cap table
- Existing corporate docs (Resolutions, meetings, SHA, SPAs, etc)
- Safes or notes
Founders shares must be subject to vesting.
We reserve the right to request additional documentation or information, depending on the nature of the business.